By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these website Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Second Congressional District DFL’s web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Second Congressional District DFL’s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Second Congressional District DFL at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
Individuals may contribute articles and opinions on this website entirely at the sole discretion of Second Congressional District DFL, in the form of blogs, as such term is generally understood. You hereby acknowledge and agree that these blogs constitute the personal opinion of the individual(s), may not represent official positions of Second Congressional District DFL in any manner and do not imply endorsement of any candidate or position by Second Congressional District DFL or any District Organizing Unit. Individuals retain all copyright to their blog entries.
You may be permitted to post comments and feedback to these blogs. By doing so, You expressly agree and acknowledge to abide by the following:
- You shall not defame, abuse, harass or threaten Second Congressional District DFL or any third party, or otherwise violate the legal rights of Second Congressional District DFL or any third party.
- You shall not contribute any content or take any action that may in any manner adversely affect the reputation of Second Congressional District DFL, or that is otherwise detrimental toSecond Congressional District DFL.
- You shall not in any manner publish or post any inappropriate, defamatory, infringing, obscene, racist, terrorist, politically slanted, indecent or unlawful topic, name, material or information.
- You are discouraged from using profane and objectionable language or abbreviations in blog comments/feedback.
- You shall not in any manner reveal confidential or proprietary information of any third party. Specifically, You shall not post any material for which You do not have requisite and applicable right(s) under law.
- You shall not conduct any contests or publish or propagate any forwards.
- You shall not defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity but not limited to the foregoing) of any other party including Second Congressional District DFL.
- You shall not publish, post, upload, distribute or disseminate any inappropriate, profane, defamatory, obscene, indecent or unlawful topic, name, material or information.
- You shall not upload or otherwise make available, files that contain images, photographs, software or other material protected by intellectual property laws, including, by way of example, and not as limitation, copyright or trademark laws (or by rights of privacy or publicity) unless You own or control the rights thereto or have received all necessary consent to do the same.
- You shall not upload files that contain viruses, trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of another’s computer or property of another.
- You shall not advertise or offer to sell or buy any goods or services for any business purpose.
- You shall not download any file posted that You know, or reasonably should know, cannot be legally reproduced, displayed, performed, and/or distributed in such manner.
- You shall not falsify or delete any copyright management information, such as author attributions, legal or other proper notices or proprietary designations or labels of the origin or source of software or other material contained in a file that is uploaded.
- You shall not create a false identity for the purpose of misleading others.
- You shall not in any way deface or vandalize this website, or prevent or restrict others from using this website.
- You acknowledge that Second Congressional District DFL may, at its sole discretion, monitor, remove or edit any content that You contribute. Second Congressional District DFL may also pursue remedies available to it under law for any violation of these terms and conditions.
The materials on Second Congressional District DFL’s web site are provided “as is”. Second Congressional District DFL makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Second Congressional District DFL does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Second Congressional District DFL or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Second Congressional District DFL’s Internet site, even if Second Congressional District DFL or a Second Congressional District DFL authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Second Congressional District DFL’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Second Congressional District DFL does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Second Congressional District DFL may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Second Congressional District DFL does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Second Congressional District DFL has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Second Congressional District DFL of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
Any claim relating to Second Congressional District DFL’s web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Minnesota without regard to its conflict of law provisions.